The Complete List of Resources
All of the products and services I use and recommend, in one place. This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning I make a small commission on purchases made through my links at no extra cost to you.
- Share A Sale - I love using Share A Sale because it's easy to use and has lots of merchants to choose from. It's also very beginner friendly, if you don't have a huge following yet, you can still be approved as an affiliate.
- Pixieset - Great for online galleries. You can sell directly from there as well. It makes it super easy to run your photography business online and look professional.
- Lightstock - A great place to buy stock photos. Or if you are a photographer you can sign up to sell stock photos. They have the best pay out for contributors! It's the highest that I have seen so far.
- Shutterstock - Also a great place to buy stock photos or sell stock photos. If you are wanting to sign up as a contributor click here.
- Porkbun - I use this for my website hosting. I love being able to have a .design website instead of a .com. There are other types you can choose from as well. Find the complete list here. Included with your hosting is a free website builder through Weebly. You can upgrade to a paid version of the website builder to unlock more features.
- Tailwind - Great for scheduling posts to Pinterest. You can also join tribes, which are groups that share each others pins. It's a great resource for growing your followers. Get a free month when you sign up through my link.
- Swagbucks - I love using Swagbucks for getting cash back for buying things, taking surveys and more! It's not a "get rich quick" type of thing, but it does put a little extra cash back in my pocket. Before buying something that I want to buy I first check out Swagbucks and see if they have a cash back offer for it. If they do, I click on their link and it takes me directly to the website I want to buy from. It's seamless and easy. It's free to sign up.
- Trello - I use Trello to help keep me organized. This makes list making easy and conveniently available on my computer and iPad. It has free and paid options. So far, the free version has been enough for me.